John Juzbasich, D.Ed. ABD, MLD, PMP.
John Juzbasich is the Partner-in-Charge of the Human Performance Improvement Group at Merit Career Development. He earned an MLD (Master of Leadership Development) degree from Penn State University and his undergraduate degree from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania. John's business experience includes a successful career at IBM and a variety of high technology firms. His achievements include ten consecutive IBM 100% Clubs and many awards. John attributes his successes to the development of interpersonal skills, a familiar component in Merit Career Development courses.
Beyond the business arena, John's leadership experience include positions as Scoutmaster, church committee chairs, township government, and board directorships. The MLD program at Penn State challenged John in such a way that he founded the West Africa American Trading Company (WAATCO), an enterprise dedicated to help rebuild the war-torn country of Liberia. During this leadership endeavor, John met President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf of Liberia and other officials on numerous occasions in the USA and Liberia, Africa. Thus far 40,000 textbooks have been delivered to schools in Monrovia, Liberia through WAATCO.
John regularly teaches leadership and lectures at conferences and universities. He maintains membership in the International Leadership Association (ILA), the Project Management Institute (PMI), and the American Association for Adult and Continuing Education (AAACE).
- LD101 - Fundamentals of Leadership and Management
- LD201 - Strategic Thinking and Decision-Making
- LD202 - Managing Organizational Change
- LD301 - Innovation and Creativity
- LD302 - Strategic Planning
- PD101 - Emotional Intelligence
- PD102 - Team Excellence
- PD103 - Situation-Based Leadership
- PD104 - Active and Effective Listening
- PD105 - Diversity Awareness
- PD107 - Customer Conversations - What NOT to say or do!
- PD108 - Transformational Leadership
- PD201 - Persuasive Presentations
- PD202 - First Class Faciliation
- PD203 - Technical Writing
- PD204 - Workplace Communications
- PD301 - Professional Selling Skills
- PD303 - Interpersonal and Cross-Cultural Communications
- PM101 - Project Management Foundations
- PM103 - Project Management with Simulation Executive Workshop
- PM104 - Project Management Foundations with Simulation
- PM106 - Project Management Essentials
- PM201 - Comprehensive Project Management Workshop & PMP Exam Prep Workshop
- PM301 - Agile Project Management
- PM403 - Identifying and Managing Project Risks
- PM405 - Project Leadership
Mentions in Publications
- Effects of moral reasoning and management level on ratings of charismatic leadership in-role and extra-role performance of managers: A multi-source examination (Institute of Coaching)
- Effects of moral reasoning and management level on ratings of charismatic leadership in-role and extra-role performance of managers: A multi-source examination (The Leadership Quarterly)
- Meaning-centered experiential learning: Learning as an outcome of reconstructed experiences (Penn State University)
PDUs is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.