OverviewWorkplace Communications provides the critical communication skills necessary to succeed in the current commercial or public sector environment. Each of the workshop modules addresses key skill areas, and together they provide a solid foundation for effective workplace communication. The workshop is comprised of four sections: Effective Listening, Voicemail, Business Writing and Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Recognize opportunities in the workplace for more effective communication
- Master active listening skills to enhance work relationships and increase effectiveness
- Enhance written communication skills across various business formats
- Write effective emails
- Demonstrate professional voice mail etiquette
- Provide a method and techniques to give and receive feedback
- Design an Action Plan to reinforce and transfer learning to the workplace
Topics & Content
Course Code: PD204
Delivery Method: 2 Day Instructor-Led
Target Audience: This course is designed for personnel in the private or public workforce that wish to improve their on-the-job communication skills.
Interested in bringing this course to your organization? CONTACT US to discuss your specific needs.