OverviewPersuasive Presentations, a two-day, instructor-led workshop, includes mini-lectures, discussions, case studies, and interactive exercises designed to improve the quality, delivery, and impact of participant's briefings and presentations. Persuasive Presentations is a workshop designed for professionals whose speeches, presentations, briefings and informal talks are expected to be of excellent quality in terms of focus, organization, support and delivery.
- Identify areas of effectiveness
- Target areas for growth and development in your oral communication skills
- Increase listeners' perceptions of the presenter's credibility
- Analyze audiences and prepare presentations with a focus on the concerns of each audience
- Incorporate appropriate and powerful visual aids
- Improve speaking confidence
- Apply communication strategies
- Assess the impact of one's communication style on other people
Topics & Content
- Presentation planning
- Presentation structure
- Presentation delivery
- Engage and connect with the audience in a variety of settings
- Presentation preparation for impromptu and formal presentations
- Delivering complex information
- Creating engaging slides and visual aids
- Responding to questions
- Maintaining dignity, professionalism, and control
- Pivoting and bridging to responses to questions
Course Code: PD201
Delivery Method: 2 Day Instructor-Led
Target Audience: This course is ideal for all personnel in the private and public workforce at any level whose job requires presentation skills.
Interested in bringing this course to your organization? CONTACT US to discuss your specific needs.