SimulTrain® in Higher Ed
Professor Jim Ranieri Discussing SimulTrain
Professor Jim Ranieri of the Accounting, Business, Economics and Finance department discusses how Muhlenburg College came to incorporate SimulTrain into their Project Management course.
Give your students the advantage they'll use forever with simulation project management learning in their curriculum.
Add your institution to the growing list of prestigious universities who have introduced SimulTrain into their curriculum including:
- East Tennessee State University
- Jon M. Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University
- Miami University
- Oklahoma State University
- The University of Alabama
- University of Memphis Kemmons Wilson Culinary Institute
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- University of Tulsa
- Washington University of St. Louis Olin School
- Western Carolina Unversity
- University of Scranton
- Muhlenberg College
- Lehigh University
- The Pennsylvania State University
Contact Me About SimulTrain®!
To learn more about adding SimulTrain to your curriculum, contact us today:
* denotes required fields
Watch Other Videos in this Series
CONTACT US today to discuss how SimulTrain® can benefit your organization.