SimulTrain® in Higher Ed
Going for Gold!
Teams from the University of Scranton, Muhlenberg College, and the Keystone PMI Chapter compete for the 2018 Intercollegiate Tournament of Project Management Champions!
Give your students the advantage they'll use forever with simulation project management learning in their curriculum.
Add your institution to the growing list of prestigious universities who have introduced SimulTrain into their curriculum including:
- East Tennessee State University
- Jon M. Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University
- Miami University
- Oklahoma State University
- The University of Alabama
- University of Memphis Kemmons Wilson Culinary Institute
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- University of Tulsa
- Washington University of St. Louis Olin School
- Western Carolina Unversity
- University of Scranton
- Muhlenberg College
- Lehigh University
- The Pennsylvania State University