Innovation and Creativity
There are no sessions scheduled at this time. Please contact us for more information.
OverviewParticipants learn and apply the behaviors and creative thinking kills that lead to new solutions for personal and organizational performance. Following "Design Thinking" processes, participants learn how to use innovative methodologies to resolve issues and shift their "frame of reference" to consider possibilities and insights from others. Learners embrace intelligent risk taking, experimentation, challenging the norm, delivering new solutions with agility, and the seven desirable characteristics that enhance creativity.
- Identify when and where to apply innovative thinking to change outcomes
- Review creative and logical thinking processes, and use both to uncover more and better solutions
- Demonstrate enhanced curiosity, experimentation, and questioning
- Identify and apply techniques for increasing innovative thinking and improving results
- Convert innovative ideas into action and results
- Demonstrate resilience in recovery from setbacks, recognize the value of failure, and capture and share lessons learned
Topics & Content
- The relationship between courage and innovation
- "Functional Fixedness"
- Opportunities for innovation
- Personal characteristics for creativity
- Personal and organizational barriers
- Fear of failure
- Design thinking process
- Tools for ideation
- Case studies
- Innovation Challenge activity
Course Code: LD301
1 Day Instructor-Led
2 Half-Days Online
Target Audience: Anyone interested in improving their innovation and creativity skills
Interested in bringing this course to your organization? CONTACT US to discuss your specific needs.