Jarek learned his trade from the ground up by actually performing work in the field. After graduating from Gdansk University of Technology in 1996, Mr. Sliwinski began his career managing a team of PC assembly workers with service and support responsibility. He progressively rose through the ranks with assignments in Network Equipment; Operating System Software Services; Installation, Configuration, Service and Support for IBM mainframe systems.
Upon joining Hitachi Vantara in 2001, Jarek held positions as Senior Customer Support Specialist; Team Leader MIDE CS&S; and Customer Service and Support Manager Central & Eastern Europe. In July of 2012, Jarek undertook responsibility as a Technical Training and Education Hitachi Vantara Specialist with Merit Career Development. Based on his broad-based technical background and well developed communication skills, teaching was a natural next-step in his career. He has become a well-respected and highly sought-after Training Specialist.
Over the years Jarek has built a solid knowledge base of Hitachi systems and services ranging from Basic Storage Concepts through Storage Administration; Storage Management; Virtualization; Replication; to Converged Platforms. In early 2015 Jarek was asked to work on a development team tasked with creating coursework for Hitachi's Unified Compute Platform (UCP). The result was four courses covering Single rack and Multi-rack in VMWare vSphere and MS Private Cloud environments which were rolled out globally in mid-2015.
- TCI2743 - Operating and Managing Hitachi Content Platform v9x
- TXI6754 - Hitachi Content Platform Replication
- TSI2459 - Operating and Managing Hitachi Content Platform Anywhere v4.x
- TSI2929 - Managing Hitachi Ops Center Administrator
- TSI2728 - Operating and Managing Global-Active Device
- TSI2847 - Configuring and Managing Hitachi Storage Systems in a VMWare Environment
- TSI2764 - Introduction to REST API for Hitachi Content Platform
- 1056CI - Applying S3 API to Hitachi Content Platform
- 1086CI - Managing Hitachi Universal Replicator (HUR)
- TSI2690 - Managing Hitachi Ops Center Automator
- TCI6776 - Hitachi Content Platform Retention and Compliance
- 1059CI - Operating HCP with Backup Software
- TSI2980 - Managing In-System and Remote Replications
- TXI6795 - Managing Hitachi Content Platform for Cloud Scale
PDUs is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.