Managing Hitachi Universal Replicator (HUR)
|Date(s) and Time(s)||Location||Instructor|
|Mar 6 - 8, 2023
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|** All times are US Eastern Time **|
** Please Note: This is a Hitachi Vantara course. Merit Career Development is an authorized training provider for Hitachi Vantara. **
This course covers the use of Hitachi Universal Replicator (HUR) in two and three data center (2DC and 3DC) configurations, as well as Universal Replicator Delta Resync function in a global-active device environment.
The participants will learn how to set up a HUR configuration using CLI, Storage Navigator and Hitachi Ops Center Protector software.
Lab activities are included to provide hands-on practice to set up and use HUR, 3DC, 3DC Delta Resync, on Hitachi Virtual Storage Platforms.
Learning ObjectivesWhen you complete this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Hitachi Universal Replicator key features and benefits
- Describe Universal Replicator component specifications
- Describe Universal Replicator journals, including sizing requirements and restrictions on journal volumes.
- Identify Universal Replicator performance factors
- Use Hitachi Storage Navigator and raidcom to setup Universal Replicator remote connections and journals
- Set up CCI command devices, create CCI configuration files, and operate Universal Replicator with CCI commands
- Use Hitachi Ops Center Protector to operate Universal Replicator
- Operate 3DC configurations
- Explain Universal Replicator operations in a 3DC Delta Resync GAD environment
Topics & ContentContent Modules
- Hitachi Universal Replicator (HUR) Overview
- Hitachi Universal Replicator Architecture and Internal Operations
- HUR Setup with Storage Navigator and CCI
- Command Control Interface (CCI) Configuration and Operations
- Hitachi Ops Center Protector Configuration and Operations
- Three Data Center (3DC) Operations
- Global-Active Device 3DC With Delta-resync Operations
Learning Activities - Labs
- Hitachi Universal Replicator Setup
- Hitachi Universal Replicator Operations with CCI
- Disaster Recovery using Hitachi Universal Replicator
- Hitachi Universal Replicator Operations with Hitachi Ops Center Protector
- Hitachi Universal Replicator 3DC Multi-target Configuration
Course Code: 1086CI
Delivery Method: 3 Day Instructor-Led
- Implement and Integrate
- Install and Support
Interested in bringing this course to your organization? CONTACT US to discuss your specific needs.