X-AM PMP®/CAPM® Exam Simulator
The exam simulator X-AM Project Management Professional (PMP)® / Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® allows certification candidates to prepare for the Project Management Institute (PMI)® examination in an easy and efficient way. Candidates become accustomed to the kinds of questions asked during the examination while practicing with the X-AM.
X-AM includes over a thousand questions - with feedback on each question. A tracking system demonstrates the progress in course of the learning phase.
After preparing themselves with X-AM, the participants will be able to register for the PMP®/CAPM® well prepared and with a profound knowledge.
Aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the X-AM Project Management Professional (PMP®) / Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® covers the 5 process groups as well as the 10 Knowledge Areas. Each of the over one thousand questions belongs to a process group and to a knowledge area. In addition, several questions are linked to the project management framework as outlined by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
How does it work?
X-AM is not only an exam simulator that allows certification candidates to train in real conditions, it also serves other purposes:
- Learning and reviewing: the questions are arranged according to the type of knowledge; thanks to the explanations given, they allow learners to extend their knowledge. Learners may view those questions which they found difficult several times, so as to consolidate their knowledge.
- Evaluating oneself: thanks to the scores expressed in percent, learners may estimate their level of knowledge.
- Tracking one's progression: learners can view their results for each session and for each knowledge area; comparing those results allows them to identify the level of progression they have attained.
- Candidates for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
- Candidates for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exam
- Knowing the content of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- A very motivating and efficient learning method;
- Anytime/anywhere: learners can access it from any computer or tablet whenever they want;
- User-friendly and intuitive interface;
- Available in several languages;
English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Permanent internet access
- Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plugins
20 hours (20 PDUs/Contact hours) for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® version and 15 for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® version.
Buy from our store for $199.95 Have Access? Login Here
PMI, PMP, CAPM and PMBOK are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.