Ralph Stanberry, Hitachi Vantara Certified
Ralph began his career with Hitachi in 1979. Over the years he has developed a sterling reputation for his knowledge and experience with Hitachi Vantara systems. In recent years Ralph has focused his expertise on replication with emphasis on the enterprise environment. He is a primary resource for development and updating of all related courseware.
Merit Career Development - Hitachi Vantara Instructor
- Hitachi Vantara Academy Subject Matter Expert (SME) for replication
- North American developer for Hitachi Vantara Enterprise Storage Replication courseware
- Mainframe and Open Systems CPU and Enterprise Storage Technical Support
- RAID Disk, Fibre Channel and Storage Area Network Tech Support
- Training and Technical Writing
- Resolved new product technical and training issues
- Defined technical training requirements and delivered internal training
- Provided pre-sale and post-sale Technical Support across the region.
- Developed and delivered training classes.
- Provided Replication professional services.
- District Level 2 software and hardware support.
- Project Leader mainframe processor installations.
- Delivered Open Systems training for District personnel.
- Hardware support for all Hitachi Vantara mainframe and open systems processors and storage.
PDUs is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.