Gail Cooperman, MLD, BA
Gail Cooperman is a communications and leadership development professional who brings fresh perspectives and adaptability to her consulting and instructional assignments. Gail earned an MLD (Master of Leadership Development) degree from Penn State University and an undergraduate degree from the University of Delaware, majoring in marketing and double minoring in psychology and graphic arts.
Gail has created and delivered hundreds of customized, interactive workshops, training interventions and coaching programs for clients over the past 10+ years. She incorporates best practices for optimal adult learning utilizing highly interactive communications techniques interspersed with multi-media, assessments, exercises, and engaging techniques. She provides training for those entering the workforce as well as seasoned professionals, in businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies. Gail delivers workshops through on-site, instructor led training, virtual instructor led training, web-based training, and video training.
Prior to going deep into the design and development of educational programming, Gail was a marketing professional. She spearheaded comprehensive marketing programs, launched high-impact marketing solutions that maximized brand awareness, drove profitability, and increased market share. Throughout her career, Gail has provided reporting and evaluated analytics with a strong bent on understanding consumer behavior. In her earlier career and today, Gail continues to mentor, coach and facilitate where needed; focus groups, board meetings, and disparate groups that need to identify issues, prioritize, and agree to short and longer term goals.
Gail has demonstrated success in numerous industries including pharma and healthcare, professional services, technology, telecommunications and retail. She has helped large global organizations, start-ups, private, public and not-for-profit organizations, with their strategic development, marketing and employee engagement.
Gail is a skilled market strategist and team leader who combines creative problem solving with sharp market sense to motivate teams and develop programs that result in improved productivity, morale, quality output, and employee retention.
- LD101 - Fundamentals of Leadership and Management
- LD201 - Strategic Thinking and Decision-Making
- LD303 - Building High-Performing Teams
- PD103 - Situation-Based Leadership
- PD106 - Conflict Management
- PD107 - Customer Conversations - What NOT to say or do!
- PD201 - Persuasive Presentations
- PD203 - Technical Writing
- PD204 - Workplace Communications
- PD303 - Interpersonal and Cross-Cultural Communications
- LD202 - Managing Organizational Change
- LD203 - Performance Management
- LD301 - Innovation and Creativity
- PD102 - Team Excellence
- PD104 - Active and Effective Listening
- PD202 - First Class Faciliation
- PD206 - Harassment Avoidance and Retaliation Prevention
- PD301 - Professional Selling Skills
- PM101 - Project Management Foundations
PDUs is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.