Training tailored to your company's needs
Merit Career Development > Courses > PMP Exam Prep
PMP Exam Prep
This course is intended for individuals who wish to obtain their PMP or CAPM credential. The Project Management
Professional (PMP ®) Exam Preparation course is designed to prepare students to pass the PMP exam administered by the
Project Management Institute (PMI ®).
- Demonstrate knowledge of PMI® Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and other topics likely to appear in the PMP exam.
- Review each PMBOK chapter contents from the perspective of the PMP exam.
- Explore additional topics that have appeared on previous exams.
Topics & Content
- Project management framework
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Project time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Human resource management
- Stakeholder management
- Communication management
- Project risk management
- Procurement management
- Professional responsibility and ethics
- Several mock exams
Course Code: PM401
Duration: 5 days
Targeted Audience: Experienced and novice project managers aspiring to become PMPs
Contact us to find out when and where the course(s) you are interested in are being offered.